- The American Red Cross is accepting Harvey donations. Text Harvey to 90999 to donate $10 or visit their website.
- You can call the Salvation Army at 1-800-725-2769 or text "storm" to 51555
- Go Fund Me has setup a page compiling numerous causes, just visit gofundme.com/hurricane harvey.
- Save Mart Supermarkets across the state are accepting donations now until September 4.
Harvey Latest Updates, NBC News reports:
- Harvey, now a tropical storm with maximum winds of about 50 mph, made landfall again around 5 a.m. ET Wednesday about 5 miles west of Cameron, Louisiana.
- Bands of heavy rain are expected to persist over the next several days, with parts of Texas and Louisiana facing record rainfall through at least Labor Day weekend, forecasters say.
- Flash flood warnings remain in effect for parts of the Houston region through Tuesday evening, and more than 286,000 customers are without power.
- The Red Cross reported 17,000 people sought refuge in shelters overnight.
- At least 18,600 people rescued from water across southeast Texas.
- Nine confirmed deaths have been attributed the storm, seven of them drownings.
Officials in Florida have established a GoFundMe account for victims;…
Wednesday was more than just a day to celebrate love as Christians…
Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten Season. Since Lent…