Two other devices placed in nearby mailboxes exploded hours later.
The victim, 40-year-old Kari Finch of Spokane, injured the back of her head while inside the port-a-potty.
"There was no wick, there was no smell, so it had to be something that was chemically reactive," she said. "I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time."
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jerKIJ
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.